Nav Bar

Sunday, July 25, 2010

The WMGSA


I've been really busy in the last 6 weeks with the Waterloo Minor Girls Softball Association.  I've been working with them for 4 years now and I can't say enough about the association.  They are run with a smooth efficiency that belies most organizations.


The girls that play competitive ball all seem to carry this air of confidence that is refreshing.  It's nice to see a young group of girls so committed to the game.


I've grown tired of the standard team shot and like I've mentioned before, the WMGSA are great at allowed the artistic freedom to create images like the one below...


I look forward to many more years with the girls.  It's fun because now most them know me and within minutes their true personalities come to the forefront...  It really has been a joy this year!!



No comments: