Nav Bar

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Claire in Halifax



While I was in Halifax working with my web team on our various projects last week I had the opportunity to work with Claire.  She is a fantastic young model who spent a good deal of her life dancing and now models for Redken.  Her enthusiasm in front of the camera was fantastic.


Claire has such a genuine smile and maturity beyond her years.  The day we planned for the shoot was touch and go weather wise but the rain mostly held off and her enthusiasm never dampened.  At one point Claire looked at me and said something to the effect of "what a gorgeous day, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else."


Too often many of us spend our days in a state of waiting; wishing we were somewhere else partaking in some other activity.  On a hot muggy day with the sun slowly falling from the sky amidst periodic showers, Claire was embracing the moment.  That sort of energy is contagious and it was a joy combining my personal artistic projects with her vision and spontaneous creativity.


The cloudy day (or what we refer to as the softbox in the sky) provided nice even light and we strolled through two gorgeous outdoor locations just outside downtown Halifax.  I can't wait to work with Claire again.

No comments: