Nav Bar

Friday, July 16, 2010

The Wind Broken Stones Live Tonight with the Irish Descendants

Tonight the Wind Broken Stones are opening for the Juno Award Winning Irish Descendants tonight at Norma Jeans.  This is fantastic opportunity for the band and a perfect match musically, ear candy if you will.


The better part of a month ago, we had a photoshoot with the Wind Broken Stones and I've also been responsible for producing their designs.  After a series of discussions on how their digital download cards should look, we came up with the designs you see in this post.


We combined some modern crisp imagery with a 70s bubbly folky type font.   Each card has two of their songs available for digital download but I think these will be kept for a long time after the files have landed on the computer.



While I love the music blaring from my home speakers, I appreciate it even more live.  I'm really looking forward to covering their show tonight.  It will be phenomenal!


For those in the London area tonight it would be a shame to miss this one!

No comments: