Nav Bar

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Brandey and Colin


On Sunday I made the long trek almost to Chatham, Ontario about an hour past London to shoot Brandey and Colin. I met Brandey while we were both completing our MA at WLU. For the next few years we both worked on our Master's and volunteered and worked at the Laurier Centre for Military Strategic and Disarmament Studies. I have taken a number of shots of Brandey over the years we've known eachother and when she got engaged, Brandey asked if I would shoot the wedding. All of my wedding packages come with an engagement shoot. It was great to meet Colin and more importantly see how happy they were together. I loved the way the shoot turned out and here are few teasers... I look forward to shooting their wedding.










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for a great shoot! We love all the photos... as always you did a great job!

PS... we do not really live as far away as you make it sound!!