Nav Bar

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Eye on Philly - The City of Brotherly Love





I try to go back through my photos every once in a while from the many different parts of the world I've visited and highlight a few of the non-conventional and conventional shots.  I love black and white images and that's what you're seeing here. A few months ago I sneaked away to Philly for the weekend.  It was great to walk through the Italian Market - the shop below in the deli was in the heart of little Italy and the placed was full of Rocky photos at various stages of Sly's career.  I saw the Liberty Bell and where the Declaration of Independence was signed.  Here are a few of the photos from that adventure...


The Liberty Bell cost 100 pounds, was 12 feet in diametre, and cracked the first time it was tested...

No comments: