Nav Bar

Monday, May 31, 2010

Capturing Moments...


Despite the circumstances for going home, it was wonderful to see all of my family and to make it up to see the aging Claire at a whopping 18 months. Fin is now almost 3 and the other little one in the photos is about 2. When sitting behind the camera for children so young I prefer to let them wander and play with their parents. They are all curious about the world around them and I sit back and try to capture that intrigue. It's far too boring to bring them into a laboratory (or a studio) and wave a little stuffed animal above my head for a fleeting moment of happiness...This way I stand back, give only minimal direction and then capture the moments....here are a few of the teasers as I work my way through the editing process...



No comments: