Nav Bar

Sunday, May 2, 2010

21st Military History Colloquium


This past weekend the Laurier Centre for Military Strategic and Disarmament Studies held the 21st Annual Military History Colloquium. The conference, which was the first of its kind for military historians in Canada, always attracts the who's who of military historians from essentially the Easter part of Canada through to Ontario. It's a fantastic event which provides an outlet for graduate students and professors alike to present their latest material. It also allows for book launches etc... In honour of this weekend I'm posting one of the photos I've held back in a series called "The Enduring Memory of War." Hope you enjoy it.

I really haven't been as active with my blog or my camera over the last month, but that is all about to change with a few family photoshoots lined up over the summer. Also I plan to get out a bit more and just experience my new camera and the waterloo region.

No comments: