Nav Bar

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Photographing John Frieda

Well not quite the legendary hair dresser but his product line.  For the past year or so a graphics group in town has been using me to shoot product for his clients when images are not supplied.

Normally I'm not at liberty to share these images because they are for products that have not yet been released.  This was particularly important when I was photographing phones. In this case though, the client asked for images of a combination of already released product for promotion.
It's been a real test of lighting.  It's fun working with the strobes in different ways to get the perfect mixture of light and shadows.

Just thought you might be interested in some of the non-people related photography I do from time to time.  Have a great weekend folks and you'll see a new post from me Monday.

No comments: