Nav Bar

Thursday, August 5, 2010

The New Website - One Wedding - Jaq and Brian






Some of you may have noticed that for the better part of the last month symplicity.ca has been redirecting you to this blog.  I'm thrilled with the new design and can't wait to unveil it but the process has been arduous to say the least.  It is perhaps the worst time for me to be going through a site redesign but it was badly needed.  

Now that the negativity is out, one of the unexpected side effects of the web redesign process has been the need to showcase some of my work.  Potential wedding clients are going to want to see a wedding portfolio which has been finished now and they are also likely to ask for a sample of a single wedding.



Below is a video of Brian and Jacqueline Ernst who, despite knowing my reluctance to shoot weddings, refused to take no for an answer.  


Of course my reluctance to shoot weddings has turned into a genuine interest in providing the visual record of that special day for my clients.  There are few experiences more rewarding than seeing the smile of a thankful couple.

You'll notice that this video features Morning's Gonna Wait by the The Wind Broken Stones.  I think this song really says something about the moments we all hope to experience with that one other special person.

I have a wedding coming up in early September, another in early October in Brandon, Manitoba and I am already booked for two weekends in May next year.  If you are looking for me to capture your special day please get in touch soon.

No comments: