Nav Bar

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Gothic Line - Sample Chapters

Folks - First off let me apologize for the lack of posting.  I have three web projects on the go right including my own website and I've been incredibly busy.  Busy is good, but busy hasn't allowed me the time to get to you enough this month - Only two posts in 11 days.  You've been a loyal readership though and I promise soon I'll have the brand new site to share with you and some exciting shoots coming up.

A member of the North Nova's gets a moment of shut eye in the slit trench on the Gothic Line

In the meantime I have a little reward for the historian out there and for those with the faintest interest in the Second World War.  A sneak peak at the Gothic Line and the Battle of the Rivers guidebook.  Here I am posting the first history section and the the first tour section for anyone who wants to download them.



The First History Section Here

The First Tour Section Here

Hope you enjoy...and I'll be back with more of my most recent photography and design soon...

No comments: