Nav Bar

Monday, August 16, 2010

Jaq and Brian - Pregnancy Announcement

A few weeks ago I was able to work with some of my favourite clients and good friends again - Jacqueline and Brian.  Since I shot their wedding a few years ago, earlier this year we photographed the whole family again and now they're EXPECTING!  I'm pretty excited for them and Jaq wanted a special way to let everyone in their family know.  So she asked me to come in and take a few shots of just the two of them.  


For these, I simply used the soft natural light that was coming from the window.  It added a little glow to them


I really enjoyed the natural look to their room.  For someone who is used to "cleaning" up the background it was nice to have the two coffee cups (which Brian managed to spill because of his monstrous pontoons he calls feet) 



This is the image they used in their announcement to their family.  I'm looking forward to documenting the pregnancy and the growth of their family.  Congrats to the two of you!

No comments: