Nav Bar

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Back...with Mary from Sussex...

Folks...I've been so crazy over the last two months that I've neglected this blog something fierce.  I spent some time in California, at home for just a few short days and then on the plane to the East Coast where consulting, web work, a local election, and more photography (and a great round of golf with friends) kept me busy.

Just yesterday I had the absolute pleasure of meeting up with Mary for a quick Photoshoot.  We spent a few beautiful hours on the outskirts of Sussex where she is staying with her parents before she heads back to Korea for another year of teaching.  


Both Mary and I spent a considerable amount of our youth dedicated to the sport of golf and her numerous NB teams attest to the skill she displays on the course.  It was at this point that our paths crossed a few times but in all honesty I played more rounds with her brother Ron who is an outstanding golfer currently playing on just about every Asian tour.



Lately, Mary and I have chatted a bit more frequently mostly around teaching in South Korea and the wonders of being a way'gook.  It was great to see her and have a few hours to just chill and work with the beauty of both the rural New Brunswick fall and Mary.  Thanks for a wonderful afternoon.  

1 comment:

Gordon Warlow - Photographer said...

Very nice portraits! She seems so at ease in front of the camera. Nicely done.