Nav Bar

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Working with Emily

Last weekend, I had the pleasure of working with the talented Emily.  In her freshman year she played for Basketball for Mount A before chasing her primary passion - Music.  She has decided this year to build her modelling portfolio and happened to be passing by my neck of the woods.


Emily is 5ft11 on paper but I think she's taller.  The step ladder came in handy to keep up with some of the poses.


She was seeking experience in front of the lens and this was another shoot for me work with my lighting and add to the 3 current art projects I have on the go.  Every photographer has their personal projects.  Mine are coming along but as always I'm rather shy about sharing them until they are completely finished.

Ironically, Emily is from Nova Scotia and currently finishing her final year at Mount A.  She was in Ontario visiting and we were able to meet up for a couple of hours.  I look forward to working with her again...



At one point, Kick Start my heart by Motley Crew came on my ipod and both Nick and I looked in shock as she knew the words.  The quick witted 21-year old, recognizing the look on on our faces, shot back with "I have a dad."  Well played Emily...

1 comment:

Nick Lachance said...

That comment still smarts.

She was pretty sharp, fantastic posing, great lines, really fantastic to work with.