Nav Bar

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Little Claire in the Fall

Every time I'm in New Brunswick, Jessica finds a way to get little Claire in front of my lens.  Today was a wonderful October day in Moncton and little Claire, despite the lack of nap, was all smiles.


Though she loves puddles, mommy has taught her that only with her rain boots on is it time to jump in the puddles.


The airplanes whizzed above and the sound was met with an enthusiastic finger point toward the sky.  



She really is a precious young girl.  After Claire's first shoot, Jessica looked at me and said "You know you're going to photograph her entire life right?"



I don't think I could have anticipated just how serious she was.  22 months and 7 shoots later, It's been a great ride.  Because months separate the time I see Claire, there is just such a huge difference in her little personality every time I see her.


Now she is laughing and talking and most importantly always smiling...  Until the next time Claire.

No comments: