Nav Bar

Monday, March 9, 2009

Korea At Night...

Sticking with the land of the morning calm, I'm putting up a few images of the bright lights of Ulsan. These images were all captured while I lived there over the span of 14 months from 2004 to 2005.


This is one of the main drags in Ulsan during the darkness of night...the florescent colours are everywhere, each light competing for your attention and ultimately your cash.

Random Fortune teller at night, giving his findings to a young couple. Behind him, the construction site waiting for the morning workers.

This image, is a copy of Dave Harvey's original - he is a fantastic photographer. I was just starting out and I saw this image in one of the Calendars he was selling in Ulsan. I bought the calendar, but when I started shooting my own memories, I wanted to have this image and I also wanted to test my photographic skills. His work continues to be an inspiration.

No comments: